Sunday, August 13, 2023

How To Remove Limitations From Telegram Account

How To Remove Limitations From Telegram Account

 How To Remove Limitations From Telegram Account πŸŒ€


Go to bot --> @ SpamBot


1️⃣ /start


2️⃣ This is a mistake


3️⃣ Yes


4️⃣ No! Never did that!


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


• Dear Sir/Mam ,


I am using telegram for talking with my friends and faimly. I absolutely have no idea what actually happened but suddenly i can't message any one or chat in groups i was wondering what happened and little anxious too. Please help me i was wrongly limited i didn't even message to stranger i was messaging to my family member and I was limited.


Kindly remove my limitations this time please πŸ™πŸ™


Thanks for Understanding My Situation 

---------

Note: if this doesn't work then use this ⬇⬇⬇


I can't Message To Anyone Because my Account Is Limited I don't Know What Happened But Suddenly My account became Limited And I Cannot Send Messages To Anyone Kindly Remove The Limitations

ThanksπŸ™


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Share for more-- 

https://t.me/AllHacksAvaliable


0 comments: